Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Purpose

As a Witch, I find it interesting to read stories and see movies that feature witches. Most of the time the witches in the media are nothing like real witches and sometimes they are a little alike. Even when the witches featured are green faced, warty, ride on broomsticks and eat children I still like to read the books or watch the movies.

I wanted a place to collect all my book and movie reviews that are about witches. In addition to posting a general review of the item, I will be comparing the witch(es) in the storyline to real witches.

I figure that there has to be SOMEONE out there who is as interested in witch books and movies as I am so I decided to make it into a blog. That and I'm addicted to making blogs, hehe.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Peg said...

hi Callista!

I write media review for the Witches' Voice website...mostly TV and films, not books so much...

I did not even know there were all these books based on Charmed!

Cool blog idea, I look forwad to seeing more...

Anonymous said...

You are the saddest excuse of a human being ever. that's right i said HUMAN. You are not a witch. You are just some freak who thinks that mere coincidences are indicators of your supreme "power"